This is a handwriting skill development and skill mastering group.
If you have noticed any of the following with your child, then this group is perfect for them.
During writing tasks does your child:
• Not want to write. Give up or losing motivation quickly, become easily frustrated
• Struggle with manipulating objects to match patterns/ shapes
• Struggle with forming letters and shapes correctly
• Lock their elbows into their side or push against their body for support while cutting or manipulating objects
• Squirm on their chair, kneeling or standing, fall off chair
• Complete table top tasks incorrectly or at a slow pace
Janine Bickham is experienced in Handwriting Without Tears curriculum.